The psychological aspect of setting up your restaurant.
A good restaurant is not only about the food. Its about the design, the layout and ambience. Setting a restaurant is more a science that beauty. What you think is beautiful might suit the people dining there. Here’s a simple inforgraphic on the Psychological Aspects of Setting Up a Restaurant.
The infographic defines major facets of restaurant design such as:
- How colors affect our appetite
- Which scents stimulate different behaviors
- The three primary sections behind planning restaurant lighting
- How acoustics can trigger certain habits
- The strong considerations behind designing the interior
To know more please click on link below. The Psychology Behind Great Restaurant Design (Infographic)