The festive season is upon, and should be your most profitable period of the year. But cutbacks in consumer spending mean you still have to use some restaurant marketing tactic to keep filling your tables.
Here are a few restaurant marketing ideas to make it a merry Christmas all round:
1. Customers will be more easily swayed to eat out if you can make it more of an occasion. If you can afford it, consider offering a free glass of sparkling wine or mince pie to entice them through your door.
2. Promote a special offer to the business community or large groups e.g. book 10 and the 11th eats for free. This could make all the difference in choosing your restaurant for a special Christmas dinner just before the holidays.
3. Remember to use every channel to promote your offers and menu i.e. email, text message, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
4. Consider offering a special three course Christmas meal with a Christmas themed menu.
5. Help customers get into the celebratory mood by decorating your restaurant with a Christmas tree, lights and some tactfully positioned mistletoe
6. On a quiet midweek night consider offering live music entertainment to persuade customers to pencil in another evening out into their busy Christmas diary.
7. Try and attract Christmas shoppers by promoting hot coffee and warm soup to entice them to take a break from the crowds on a cold wintry evening.
It’s also a good idea to think about the month after Christmas. Getting people through the door for Christmas, when everyone want to go out and have fun, is one thing. But enticing them back after the party is over, requires a different approach and is potentially much harder.
Consider handing out follow up offers to diners in the run up to Christmas. They could be along the lines of “Come back in January for a dessert on us, a belated Christmas gift if you like to chase the January blues away!”
Click here for more ideas on
Instead of doing just a one day Christmas Promotion, why don’t you do 12 days of Christmas Promotion Activity which will stretch until the Feast of Epiphany. The more days you do a promotion, the more revenue you will receive for your restaurant. To make it more fun, work around the 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics. Here are 12 days of creative promotional ideas that I’ve found along the way.
Please click here
Restaurant Website Design, The Easy Way
Professional Web Design Without Spending Thousands
The beautiful collection of website templates available on Restaurant Engine were crafted by top professional web designers who normally charge thousands for custom web design. Every detail perfectly positioned for restaurant websites to impress and attract more customers.
Restaurant Web Design, Made Easy.
See what so many restaurateurs are raving about